Skip to main content
Blast Auxiliary Thermometer
Questions and Answers
- How close do I have to be to use Blast Auxiliary Thermometer? - Blast Auxiliary Thermometer takes accurate no-touch readings within 5-15cm (2-6 inches) from the person or object. Simply pull the measurement trigger for an instant result.
- How do I know if a fever is serious or not? - Blast Auxiliary Thermometer uses a straightforward color-coding system on its LCD screen: green (normal body temperature), yellow (mild fever), and red (medical treatment required). You can program the device to alert you to the predefined temperature of your choosing.
- Does Blast Auxiliary Thermometer have adjustable settings? - You can choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit, turn the buzzer on or off, switch between internal body temperature/external object temperature, and modify the alert system.
- How is Blast Auxiliary Thermometer powered? - Blast Auxiliary Thermometer requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included). The device will automatically shut off after 20 seconds when not in use to save power.
- What is the range of temperature Blast Auxiliary Thermometer can measure? - Blast Auxiliary Thermometer has a working range between 0°C and 100°C (32°F - 212°F).
- What is the most effective area to take a body temperature reading from? - When using a non-contact infrared thermometer, people typically measure body temperature by aiming at the forehead or temple, which gives the most accurate readings.