Blast Auxiliary Thermometer is a no-touch infrared thermometer that quickly takes temperature readings without spreading deadly germs. Simply hold your Blast Auxiliary Thermometer above the subject's head and the infrared sensor will precisely detect their temperature in less than one second. And, with the onboard memory, you can store up to 64 readings to track a fever over time. Never worry again about bacteria living on surfaces of your old-fashioned contact thermometer.
Your First Line of Defense to Protect Your Family!
- 3 Temperature measuring modes: Body, Object, Environment
- Toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit with a push of a button
- 3 Color backlit LCD screen: Green (safe), Orange (mild fever), Red (high fever)
- 64 slots of memory
- Measuring distance: 3-5 cm / 1-2 inches
- Ergonomic to use and slim design is easy to pocket
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Tripod screw adapter at the bottom
- Anti-roll foot at the back to keep the thermometer from rocking
- Distance reminder printed on anti-roll foot
- Automatically shuts down after 10 seconds if not in use
Packaging Includes: 1 x Blast Auxiliary Thermometer - 1 x Instruction Manual
1 Push the Scan button to wake Blast Auxiliary Thermometer up.
2 Point Blast Auxiliary Thermometer at the subject and remember you do not have to touch the subject.
3 If the temperature is too hot, Blast Auxiliary Thermometer will indicate RED for fever and GREEN if normal temperature. YELLOW indicates possible fever onset.
You can view the Instruction Manual of Blast Auxiliary Thermometer by clicking HERE.
Blast Auxiliary Thermometer uses infrared waves to detect body temperature and get results in under a second. It’s also a perfect health tool for hygiene purposes.
Place the measuring device anywhere near your body and you’ll still get the same precise interpretations as a traditional thermometer, but even faster. The digitally-designed reader can measure both detect fevers and test objects.
DIFFERENT MODE SETTINGS
Set the device into your preferred scale of measurement between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
With just a press of the button, it automatically works its magic. Anybody can operate this user-friendly no-touch thermometer.
- How close do I have to be to use Blast Auxiliary Thermometer? - Blast Auxiliary Thermometer takes accurate no-touch readings within 5-15cm (2-6 inches) from the person or object. Simply pull the measurement trigger for an instant result.
- How do I know if a fever is serious or not? - Blast Auxiliary Thermometer uses a straightforward color-coding system on its LCD screen: green (normal body temperature), yellow (mild fever), and red (medical treatment required). You can program the device to alert you to the predefined temperature of your choosing.
- Does Blast Auxiliary Thermometer have adjustable settings? - You can choose between Celsius and Fahrenheit, turn the buzzer on or off, switch between internal body temperature/external object temperature, and modify the alert system.
- How is Blast Auxiliary Thermometer powered? - Blast Auxiliary Thermometer requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included). The device will automatically shut off after 20 seconds when not in use to save power.
- What is the range of temperature Blast Auxiliary Thermometer can measure? - Blast Auxiliary Thermometer has a working range between 0°C and 100°C (32°F - 212°F).
- What is the most effective area to take a body temperature reading from? - When using a non-contact infrared thermometer, people typically measure body temperature by aiming at the forehead or temple, which gives the most accurate readings.