A compact, powerful, and extremely safe high-quality devices that cleans, deodorizes, and neutralizes unpleasant odors in the air. Blast Auxiliary In-Home converts voltage through a series of built-in needles into air purifying ions.
The ions, when released, immediately cling to smoke particles, dust pollen, and other pathogens in the air. This causes them to become bigger and heavier until they drop to the floor and away from the air you breathe.
- Removes harmful floating particles, dust, pet dander, and germs from the air
- Activated charcoal bag removes offensive odors
- Easy to set up - just plug and play
- 3 fan speeds and light notifications
- Charcoal or Scented Bag Cradle
- Air Volume 12 CFM (cubic ft. per min)
- 3 Fan Speeds
- Ionizer 3 Million negative ion/cm^3
- Status Light Ring
- Dual Voltage 110/220V
- Interchangeable wall plugs
- Ozone Free
- (Pending) TÜV, CE, EMC, RoHS
Instruction Manual: Blaux InHome Manual (Click here)
You can view the Instruction Manual of Blast Auxiliary InHome by clicking HERE.
Here's also a How-to-use Video you can watch:
- Easy setup: Just plug it in and Blast Auxiliary In Home goes to work scrubbing your air and purifying it. It’s so easy to have clean, deodorized air that you should get one for every room of the house! JUST PLUG AND PLAY!
- Clean, ionizer air: Pure clean air without Ozone means it's 100% safe and pure for children, dogs, cats, and other pets!
- High quality: Blast Auxiliary uses only the highest-quality components and provides the best quality natural charcoal to ensure the elimination of airborne particles and offensive odors.
The Activated Charcoal or Scented Bags within InHome enhance your enjoyment of purified, deodorized air.
Each bag can last approx. 1 month *Depends on surrounding conditions from humidity and strong odors
- Currently offers 3 assorted scents to enhance the aroma of any room. These fragrances include Pacific Linen, Yuzu Fresh, and Calming Lavender.
- How does activated charcoal work? - Activated charcoal removes foul smells in the air through “adsorption” (not to be confused with “absorption”. This means that the particles that cause the odors are attracted to the charcoal itself. As the Blast Auxiliary In Home draws in the air, it is vented through the activated charcoal pouch. From here, the molecules are attracted to the charcoal, resulting in the Blast Auxiliary In Home expelling nothing more than fresh-smelling air.
- Is activated charcoal safe? - Yes, it’s simply charcoal that has gone through extra heating before being packed into the porous bag to ensure that the charcoal is free from impurities. From here, we ensure that each of these bags is quickly sealed in an airtight bag so it comes fully “charged” and ready to go when you open it up for the first time. Even though it is all-natural, we do not recommend opening the bag, playing with it, eating it, etc.
- How long do the active charcoal pouches last? - Depending on the level of humidity and the type of odors being eliminated, most pouches last for around a month, though some people may wish to change the pouches more often for optimum freshness.
- Where can I get more charcoal pouches? - You can get official charcoal pouches from the Blast Auxiliary website here. We recommend getting them from the official site as they are designed to work best with the Blast Auxiliary In Home. We cannot guarantee the quality of other charcoal pouches.
- I’ve heard there are other scents available. Where can I find them? - You can also find other scented pouches from the Blast Auxiliary website here. You can choose between Pacific Linen, Yuzu Fresh, and Calming Lavender.
- Does the Blast Auxiliary In Home work without the charcoal pouches? - Yes, on its own, the Blast Auxiliary In Home dispenses negatively-charged ions that effectively target airborne pathogens if the ionizer is turned on. To turn it on, simply hit the left-most button and it will start working right away. However, for a thorough deodorizing of the space, you’ll want to use it with the charcoal filtering pouch inserts.
- Is Blast Auxiliary In Home any different than any other plug-in deodorizer? - Blast Auxiliary In Home is very different as most plug-in deodorizers rely upon covering up smells. Blast Auxiliary ionizes the air to take out large particles and allows you to filter with charcoal or scented pouches for cleaner air.
- Does Blast Auxiliary In Home produce Ozone? - Unlike other deodorizers on the market, Blast Auxiliary In Home does not produce harmful ozone. This makes it safe for children and pets.
- Does the Blast Auxiliary In Home help get rid of odors? - Yes, when the Blast Auxiliary In Home is used with the activated charcoal bags, you’ll notice a significant reduction in the unpleasant smells occupying a space.
- How many Blast Auxiliary should be used in a home or office? - Typically you should use one Blast Auxiliary In Home in every room with the exception of the kitchen where most people prefer two units.
- How do I get Charcoal Filters for Blast Auxiliary In Home? - Charcoal filters for Blast Auxiliary In Home are available monthly with VIP membership.